Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire shuttle
The Chaumont shuttle season starts on Saturday, April 9th
From April 9th to November 6th, a shuttle takes you to the Domaine of Chaumont-sur-Loire from Onzain.
The shuttle is connected to trains from Paris at Onzain Station. Tickets for both train and shuttle on oui.sncf (put "Domaine de Chaumont-sur-Loire" on your search).
- April, May, June, September and October : Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays (including monday november 1st)
- July and August : every day
Schedules for the month of April :
Schedules for the month of May :
Schedules for the month of June :
Schedules for the month of July and August :
Schedules for the month of September, October and November :
- Schedule subject to change due to the health crisis and to adapt to trains schedule.
WHERE CAN YOU TAKE THE SHUTTLE ?
- At Onzain train station : on the right when leaving the train station
- At Chaumont domaine : south entrance, 200m on the left when leaving the Domaine
BOTH TRAIN AND SHUTTLE
Prices very depending on the origin of the route to the Domaine de Chaumont.
Example : Blois-Chaumont = 4€
You can buy tickets for both train and shuttle :
ONZAIN <> CHAUMONT BY BUS
- PASS 1H : 1,25€
- PASS 2x1H : 2,30€
- PASS 24H : 3,20€
- +0,15€ if you don't have a rechargeable ticket
- Any Azalys suscription card
Tickets can be purchased from bus drivers and shops :
With your Azalys ticket, you have a discount of 3.80€ on full price domaine fares !
|Full price||Reduced price with Azalys|
|Adult (from April 22th)||19 €||15,20 €|